Adult Twins Who Are Parents Study

SUBJECTS NEEDED: Dr. Segal is looking for ADULT twins who HAVE children in order to look at the relationships of twin aunts and uncles to their nieces and nephews.  Families in which twin parents are identical, fraternal same-sex and fraternal opposite-sex are all of interest.

LOCATION: USA and Canada
PURPOSE OF STUDY: To compare the relationships of identical and fraternal aunt/uncles to their nieces/nephews

INVESTIGATOR: Nancy Segal, Ph. D.; California State University, Fullerton, Psychology Department, 800 N. State College Blvd., Fullerton, CA 92834
Phone: (657) 278-2568 (Twin Studies Center) Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it


Contact:  657-278-2142 (phone); 657-278-4843 (fax)

Web site 


Web Site:
METHOD OF INVESTIGATION: Questionnaire to be completed online... it takes about 15 to 20 minutes to complete